PRIVATE GUITAR LESSONS
There are many guitar teachers all over the world. Most of them apply a “one size fits all” curriculum that is pretty hit or miss when it comes to your rate of progress. This kind of approach is relatively ineffective.
Alex's method brings results.
Alex's students have spanned from five years old to over sixty. Over the years he has taught a vast array of styles from beginner to advanced. Having began teaching guitar only six months into his playing, Alex is in a unique position to really empathize with his students at every level. He really knows what you are going through and will lead the way!
If you already play guitar, here are some key ways you can benefit from Alex's instruction:
Spot your weaknesses and learn how to how to overcome them.
Fill the vital gaps in your knowledge, training and understanding.
Get inspired and stay accountable for practicing and advancing.
Alex's acoustic and electric guitar lessons can span but are not limited to the following subjects:
Music Theory & Ear Training
- Scales & Modes – Western & World
- Chords, Extensions & Progressions
- Sight Reading
- Simple Rhythm To Polyrhythms & Odd Meters
- Alternate, Economy, Sweep & Hybrid Picking
- Legato & Tapping
- Whammy Bar Techniques
- Note Choice
- Modeling Players
- Phrasing & Dynamics
- Genre Specific Song Forms
- Composition Software
- Maintaining a Practice Schedule
- Overcoming Procrastination and Writers Block
- Avoiding Playing Related Injuries
- Affirmations for Success, and Goal Setting
- Gear – Including Racks, Pedals, & Amps
- Creating a Signature Tone
- Effects & Modeling
- Signal Routing
Due to overwhelming demand, you may be placed on a waiting list.
Thoroughly fill out the form below and Alex will get back to you at his earliest convenience.
Lesson are available over Skype/Google Hangouts/Facebook Messenger & Facetime.
If you live in the New York City area, lessons may be available in person upon request.